Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Episode 12 Google Forms To Collect Student Scores

Before this year, I would have students correct their own daily assignments in class.  I then had them come to my desk and show me their score while I plugged the score into the grade book.  The process of students coming to my desk took approximately five minutes of class time.  Multiply that by five days and 25 minutes a week was spent having students walk to my desk, waiting in line, and telling me their score.

WAIST OF TIME!

This year, I have students enter their score via a Google form on the iPad.  Whole process takes less than 1 minute which is five minutes per week.

Translation:  I gain 20 minutes of educational time each week via a Google form and an iPad.

See how it is done!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...